Shift Supervisor, Worcester, MA
The Key Program is currently seeking a Shift Supervisor for Key's residential program for adolescents in Worcester, MA.
Salary: $17.75 hourly wage
Benefits include: Medical, dental and optical insurances; short-term disability and life insurance; tuition assistance; paid vacation and holidays; paid sick and personal time; retirement program; wellness benefit; pre-tax childcare, and more.
The Shift Supervisor is an hourly mid-level management position with a:
- Bachelor's degree in a human services related field and 1- 2 years of direct care experience required.
- All candidates must be 21 years of age or older;
- Have a valid state driver's license; and,
- Have a legally registered and insured vehicle for work use.
- The Shift Supervisor provides on-site management during his/her shift assisting the Program Supervisor and/or Assistant Program Supervisor in the areas of program administration, client and family services, and staff training;
- Lead shift and coordinate daily program activities and assign responsibilities to caseworker staff;
- Help to ensure clients receive quality services that comply with standards and regulations;
- Promote family-centered and strength-based philosophies within the program;
- Staff training and development - assist staff in their assessment and treatment of clients;
- Program administration - ccordinate program services, activities, and schedules;
- Personnel administration - ensuring adherence to agency and program policies;
- Attend weekly supervisory team meetings as directed by the Program Supervisor;
- Ensures adherence to safety procedures;
- Provide crisis intervention and behavioral management in accordance to Key policy;
- Schedule will include nights, weekends and some holidays
The Key Program is a private, non-profit human services agency whose mission is to assist at-risk and court-involved children/adolescents and their families to develop positive life skills so they may pursue productive and rewarding lives. Key works in conjunction with the MA Department of Children & Families (DCF), MA Department of Youth Services (DYS), the MA Department of Mental Health (DMH) and the RI Department of Children, Youth & Families (DCYF) and is an agency provider of both community-based outreach services and residential treatment programming.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race or color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, country of ancestral origin, or veteran status.