Program Supervisor, Springfield, MA
Key is seeking a Program Supervisor for its 9 bed female residential program for ages 7 through 17 in Springfield, MA.
Qualifications: The Program Supervisor (PS) is a salaried mid-level management position requiring a Bachelors degree in a human services related field and 1- 3 years of supervisory experience in a residential setting. Master’s degree and prior experience in DEEC licensing is preferred. All candidates must be 21 years of age or older; have a valid state drivers license; and, have a legally registered and insured car for work use.
Responsibilities: As the Program Supervisor, you will manage the day-to-day operations of the residential program in all areas of program administration, client and family services, and staff training:
- Manage daily program operations
- Ensure clients receive quality services that comply with contractual requirements
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with funding sources and collateral services
- Promote family-centered and strength-based philosophies within the program
- Collaborate with program clinicians and regional clinical teams to ensure program and treatment services are adhering to licensing standards
- Orient, train and supervise program staff
- Prepare staff schedules
- Participate in regional on call and back up schedule (includes rotating night and weekend coverage)
- To ensure quality services the schedule includes some nights, weekends and holiday shifts on an equitable basis
Benefits include: A starting salary of $56,080 annually, $58,080 for individual’s with Master’s degree, medical, dental and optical insurances; short-term disability and life insurance; tuition assistance; paid vacation and holidays; paid sick and personal time; retirement program; wellness benefit; pre-tax childcare, and more.
The Key Program is a private, non-profit human services agency whose mission is to assist at-risk and court-involved children/adolescents and their families to develop positive life skills so they may pursue productive and rewarding lives. Key works in conjunction with the MA Department of Children & Families (DCF), and the MA Department of Mental Health (DMH) and is an agency provider of both community-based outreach services and residential treatment programming.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race or color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, country of ancestral origin, or veteran status.