Overnight Awake Shiftworker, Wareham, MA
$1,000 Hiring Bonus After Six (6) Months of Successful Full Time Employment!
($500 after three months of employment and $500 after six months of employment)
Key is currently seeking a full-time Overnight Awake Shift Worker to work within a residential group home for adolescents located in Wareham, MA.
Responsibilities: The Overnight Awake Shift Worker must have the ability to work overnight shifts from 11pm to 7am (approximately) which include some weekends and holidays.
- ALL SHIFTWORKERS MUST REMAIN AWAKE AND ALERT AT ALL TIMES
- Monitor client safety in accordance with program procedures and rules
- Conduct proper monitoring (eyes-on) and routine checks to insure safety and well-being of high-risk clients
- Develop a positive rapport with the adolescents, program staff; social workers and police
- Provide behavior management and crisis intervention
- Assist clients in their morning routine to include meal preparation, hygiene and transportation to school
- Serve as a positive role model following Key’s guidelines regarding professional behavior
- Maintain written client records in accordance with agency policies and state regulations
Qualifications: Key’s Overnight AWAKE Shift Worker position is an entry-level, hourly paid employee. High School Diploma or GED are required, bachelor's degree in a human services related field is preferred. All candidates must be 21 years of age or older; have a valid state driver's license; and, have a legally registered and insured car for work use.
Benefits include: $16.50 per hour, tuition assistance, paid vacation and holidays; paid sick and personal time; mileage reimbursement; bilingual salary differential depending on language; medical, dental, optical and life insurance.
The Key Program is a private, non-profit human services agency whose mission is to assist at-risk and court-involved children/adolescents and their families to develop positive life skills so they may pursue productive and rewarding lives. Key works in conjunction with the MA Department of Children & Families (DCF), MA Department of Youth Services (DYS), the MA Department of Mental Health (DMH) and the RI Department of Children, Youth & Families (DCYF) and is an agency provider of both community-based outreach services and residential treatment programming.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race or color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, country of ancestral origin, or veteran status.