Clinician In-Home Therapist, Springfield, MA
Key is currently seeking a full time Clinician In-Home Therapist to work with youth and families who are receiving services through the Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative (CBHI) and Department of Children and Families (DCF) in the Greater Springfield area, Westfield, Chicopee, Holyoke, South Hadley, Ludlow, Palmer, Belchertown and Monson.
The Key Program is a private, non-profit human services agency whose mission is to assist at-risk and court-involved children/adolescents and their families to develop positive life skills so they may pursue productive and rewarding lives. Key works in conjunction with the MA Department of Children & Families (DCF), MA Department of Youth Services (DYS), the MA Department of Mental Health (DMH) and the RI Department of Children, Youth & Families (DCYF), Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative (CBHI) and is an agency provider of both community-based outreach services and residential treatment programming.
- Requires a Masters Degree in social work, counseling or clinical psychology
- Either licensure or licensure eligible in Massachusetts.
- All candidates must be 21 years of age or older;
- Must have a valid state driver's license and legally registered and insured car for work use.
- Key’s In-Home Therapist position is open to flexible, creative, and energetic persons to provide in-home, community-based treatment to children and families.
- Performs diagnostic evaluations of clients by conducting intake interviews, strength-based assessments, investigating case histories through contact with appropriate collateral resources, and evaluating clients to determine treatment strategies
- Provides intervention services by interviewing clients and/or families and evaluating and making appropriate referrals
- Provides in-home clinical services to families; assisting families in coordinating and utilizing appropriate treatment services and behavior management practices
- Works collaboratively with referral source and Key staff to identify and implement treatment goals
- May provide clinical supervision to staff, maintains and updates supervision notes, and contributes to performance evaluations
- Attends and participates in clinical supervision meetings
- Maintains all billing and client documentation as required by Key, Mass Health, third party insurance, etc.
- Prepares and maintains clinical case records and other required documentation according to guidelines
Benefits and Salary: Annual starting salary range: $49,580-54,580 (LICSW or LMHC), $46,580-48,580 (MSW or LCSW)
In addition to up to a 4% annual raise (until the maximum salary range is met).
Medical, dental and optical insurances; short-term disability and life insurance; tuition assistance; graduate school scholarship (for clinical-related degree program), free clinical supervision for licensure, clinical groups and supervision, paid training for CEU’s, excellent training, paid vacation and holidays; paid sick and personal time; retirement program; wellness benefit; pre-tax childcare, and more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race or color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, country of ancestral origin, or veteran status.