Administrative Assistant, New Bedford, MA
The Key Program, Inc. is seeking a full-time Administrative Support professional to work within the Department of Youth Services (DYS) office, located in New Bedford, MA.
- High School Diploma or GED required;
- Knowledge of the MA juvenile justice system;
- Advance computer skills with WORD, EXCEL, Powerpoint, report-writing programs and internet based programs;
- Has a valid driver's license and registered vehicle for employment purposes.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Administrative Support position is a non-exempt, hourly paid employee whose primary role is assisting DYS Casework Staff with clerical support functions associated with case management:
- processes and maintains documentation of costs associated with client activities;
- organizes and manages workload at the District Office;
- greets visitors and answers the District Office telephone in a professional manner;
- accepts any other assignments from the DYS District Manager as necessary;
- enter data into the DYS and Key data collection system.
BENEFIT INCLUDE: Hourly wage: $16.50-$17.00, medical, dental and optical insurances; short-term disability and life insurance; tuition assistance; paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal time; retirement program; wellness benefit; and pre-tax childcare.
The Key Program, Inc. (Key) is a private, non-profit human services agency whose mission is to assist at-risk and court-involved children/adolescents and their families to develop positive life skills so they may pursue productive and rewarding lives. Key works in conjunction with the MA Department of Children & Families (DCF), MA Department of Youth Services (DYS), the MA Department of Mental Health (DMH) and the RI Department of Children, Youth & Families (DCYF), Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative (CBHI) and is an agency provider of both community-based outreach services and residential treatment programming.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race or color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, country of ancestral origin, or veteran status.